I think it’s the problem of mine. Everybody seems to be laughing and the murderer doesn’t know that he/she had killed someone. Maybe the murderer did not kill anyone but the victim thought that he/she is dead? It’s the phobia in me that’s killing me. Maybe it didn’t even touch me/ I don’t know. I might just hate people like this from now on. Guys are just so insensitive and scheming. They just pissed my world.
I feel so dirty dirty dirty, Detol might not cleanse me. I think I’m fine but I’m not. I need to cleanse my body with water soup and my own perspiration. Raise the temperature and kill the bacteria and germs on my body!
The first person I called is you* and yea. Thanks for being there. Thanks Jessy for being there. Thanks those who hear me. But it’s still in me and I can’t seem to overcome it. I don’t know why but the fear is always there may be hidden but it’s there!