Ok..i’ve been overeating unreasonably! At the very point that I’m eating, I’m feeling so so alright. When I’m half done with my meal I feel full, but I’ll still finish it, I don’t know why. And by doing so, I’ll be damn full. Prolly am hour later, you’ll see me munching again!!! This is insane, despite being so full, I’ll just grab and eat. And it will never stop! I hate it! would anyone stop me from doing this? Sometimes I just feel like eating an apple, but I might end up having apples instead of AN APPLE.
Liking chee cheong fun (CCF) is alright, but I can have them every meal and when I’m just done with 1 serving I feel like having another. Outrageous isn’t it! Sick of being overweight? i have to admit that I am! I need to revert back to my old self! The self that im concern about the type of food I eat and will never eat unless my stomach calls out for food. I need my heads of broccoli, microwaved chicken and baby carrots badly!!!! Shall get it tml for Monday’s meal. No more biscuits, pretzels or any snacks!