Don’t you think most of the time people make a mountain out of a molehill? I think it’s kinda ridiculous and plain childish when such stuff actually comes from my uncle! Well, it’s just a small issue. I’m just not aware of my surroundings and didn’t realize that my cousin walk pass me. I mean she din even bother give me a text that she saw me. So how can she expect me to know that we bum into each other? And apparently, she went home making casual remarks that she saw me. Now my uncle is making a big fuss about me not wanting to say “hi” when I see my cousin. Insane!
Well, slept at 2.30am last night, after watching GG Esp24. Well, the fact is I can’t really sleep as I was too bloated due to buffet. I have food that’s for 3 people. And the next stupidest thing is I drank water, causing myself to feel so so bloated to the extent that I’ve attempted to puke. Apparently, thoughts came to my mind and I can’t bring myself to do it. Only manage to puke aprox 1-2 tspn. I weighed myself in the morning (as usual) and I put on weight! OMG! Not even going gym today because I have to really study for my UTs(lab mgt & materials processing) and my body is aching from fri’s gym. Gotta head to gym on mon, wed, fri and sun this coming week, to compensate for this stupid buffet!
Lesson learnt : always avoid buffet or at least prepare yourself for it!