have not been blogging. But I’ll promise to blog at least one a week(:
Today headed down to gym again. Finally went for 3 straight classes. Aerobics, Bodycombat and Zumba. It’s the official launch of bodycombat 37, the tracks are awesome and its very intensive!!! Totally sweat out and Im super sure that I’ll ache tomorrow. Super shiokness. oh ya, j n del joined too!! yeapp!!! working out w frens and more more frens is so freakin fun!
Saturday, training was cancelled at 8am! Well, coach have somefamily matters to attend and advisor is not in school. So no pool to use:( so we headed to cwp for breakfast. I headed home to change and went lunch with family. Jessy tagged along for lunch and my dad sent us down to town. Met shory in town and surprisingly show johnne. When im walking in isetan at wisma (topshop), im texting johnne and so happen we’re just couple of metres away! Fated! loL..
After window shopping, I went to wedding presents for gown fitting( im not getting married!) bridesmaid of jan sis. There is like a wide range to choose from and yea, got 1 halter neck in whitish grey. Send for alteration cux its kinda loose. So gotta make another trip down on 27 for the final fitting. And at the same time I can see jan in her dresses n I guess tgt with the bestman. after everything, jan sent us to fareast, had subs for dinner. and i sinfully bought a top($20) and a sandals($30). and met johnne and theo. loves-
Friday night was a impromptu met up with fizah. It was an awesome met up after 3yrs I guess. We shud really do this often!
Ps: im waiting * knock knock knock*