Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I look at you,And a smile grows in my face.
Just to remember the times,When you could've been mine.
As you gives me a hug,While you puts yourarms around me.
I remember what I would've gave
To only have a chance with you.
But now I see you,In a different light.
Yes, you still means the world to me,But now its a different way.
this friendship means a lot to me,
Although we never had much anything else.
Now I see why God doesn't answer all prayers,
Because some things are left better untouched.



aint this awesome?
yea.. the above is for someone..
and if you* happen to read it, appreciate pls...
because u realli forgot the essence of frens...



sometimes people jus dun appreciate the things they have..
but somethings are appreciated us tat appreciation cant be shown.
life is so complicated and everybody will have a different story to share..
you might have a r'ship for merely a month or two.
but it might be the best of the best ,comparing it to a 4- 5 yrs r'ship..
time dun realli matter..
its the matter in the heart and how people accept and appreciate







ps: Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity.