but my sis and fren. Haiyo.. dno leh..
Heard many different things.
Buden again dno whether to believe which.
Things r getting out of hand.
This time round I cant really help.
We noe that she has problem.
j n I tried to help..we have this lil thing that we not realli happy abt..
but not everyth mus be said.
And if dun sae it seems lyk we’re hypocrites.
Confuse ryte?
And oh ya.. its no happening k..
We’re jus frens.. dun put it in a way tat its one sided love.. pls..
Pl keep asking whether are we.. im telling.. we’re not..
Went cwp after sch…
Sae clare n sis.. n noe wad.. heard stuf abt my ex..
omg.. why lidat… hen fan leh..
To my ex: pls dun ask for patch..
I noe u wun see this.. but I will jus pray u not to ask..
cux it wil nv happen that we are getting back I dun have the feeling for u liao.
I lyk some1 else.. so yea… wun get back de..
well frenship thing is ok liao..
haha.. jus no more emo shit k..loL.
ps: shall take it as nth.. =)