



Today is not my day I think?
Hmmm.. din feel as good as before.
Well I thin I m really not functioning this week.
Well, had enterprise today..
aS I ‘ve said, im not functioning,
so I do’t think I wil even get a B..
so I do’t think I wil even get a B..
haixx.. I dno la.. things had been bothering me..
and I noe I shud not e affected.
and I noe I shud not e affected.
But Irealised tat I really had been affected,
and not tellin him wad I’ve drmt means it will happen.
So I’ve gotta except the fact tat it will happen.
Why is he so nice to me when I wan to put it down?
Hmmm…
went down for 35mins break during break2.
Met up with j,ian,goose and this mly gerl. ( forget her name liao)
Dey quite fun la.. hahah.. I jus lyk j’s class..
Took pics and den went back to class..
Present some stuff only..
after sch stayed at kafe esplanade
after sch stayed at kafe esplanade
and den go swens Check schedule
den alfian sort of “ beg “ me to go jln raya w dem.
But dowan la.. cux my ex..
Ok.. I think shal end her..
realy no mood la..
retailed so much yet cant NEUTRALIZE the moodless.
Ppl pls cheer me up=)
ps: i noe im affected