In a sense wherby the stress level is there.. jus up there…damn HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!
But 1 thing I can SAFELY sae wil be.. the group today was best so far..
Hhah. Got the noisey, workable, cheerful and musical ppl!!!
AWESOME SEH….
Had enterprise today… fun, yet stresfullLLL..
If u’re not here u wun understand
MON ‘s stress :high high
TUES’s stress: high
Today’s stress: very high high..
Hahaha.. get the picture?
Hmmm… mus realli score for UT… if not my sem2 GPA will drop drop drop
Ytd went out afer trg.. off to geylang..
With fathi, adi, mahirah and my ex (ali)
Was fun fun fun.. loL..
N noe wad.. now I stomach pain la..
Dno wad’s wrong . jus freakin pain.. hmm I think shall end here bah
And to KATE: yeapp.. coming.. loL..
PS: the feeling is coming back.
And the other one* is “gone-ing" (wad a word) butnot totally