Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today is jus so not my freakin day.

I jus dun lyk it this way.

Things are not in my control.

I have my own difficulties and yet u idiot wun understand.

Den how u expect me to understand urs?!

Im lyk a fucking idiot that NEED to follow u guys arnd.

Im not ur dog pls… I follow arnd and gota se ur fucking face?!

Wad is this man? Im human too k.



u dun nid to be some kind of hypocrite and bring me to doc.

I can dun go.

At most I die earlier than as planned.

Infront of other ppl u will talk to me lyk there’s noting on.

But when I talk to u or ask u smtg..
im lyk talkin to the wall.


A least wall response.

U dun even respond k.

u have no rytes to give me attitude k. dun wan repond huh?

I dun mind. I dun mind not talking ot you im really fine with it.

But the next thing will be ur spouse will come and scold me for giving black face!



Wad is this u tell me?! Look who started it first?


I thot I wil be free from all this kind of crap.

but I happen again. If its $$$ den I cant help it la..

ur pay increase $ $also not enuf .
nvm…


I work for the whol of last yr ,

nv get a cent from u $$ $aso not enuf..
now every month u jus give me a fucking $200 u think its enuff for me?

$200 for meals of 7 days?!

Enuff? With $200 I dun make noise.

Den u still not enuff?! Wth is this..

if u earn 10k per mth I think aso not enuff de..

nvm... i will LEARN how to save!





dun talk to me den dun talk la..

dun make others come asking me why I give a damn black face

Dun tell me u expect me to smile and lauff to myself?!

Are u insane?



My life has nv been better and I dun think It will be better.

last tym I use to have a place wher I cant TEMPORARILY hide from all this problems.

NOW?! No more..

even my aunt told me not to look for her so often.



Lunching and shopping with my aunt aso mus be a shh shh matter..

wtf is wrong with u ppl man.
I need my social circle to take a breathe in life. Unlyk u all.

NO LIFE! With sch and trg I barely only have a day of two to enjoy life.
Now I stil have to work RELUCTANTLY! Its no life..

lidat I only have 1 pathetic day to spend tym gg out and chilling.

Lidat of cux I wil go out w frens la.

If not wad? Stay at hm?!

Lookin at ur fuckin face?!

PLEEAASSSEEE!! No way!


So that’s the reason why I keep going out. Happy?!


I avoid eating at home is because u guys love to feed me with crap food!

And I cant survive with crap food.
Serving crap food and giving excuses that its healthy.

MY FREAKIN ASS! If u claim its healthy, ur health wil be perfect!

But is it perfect!? I doubt so.. so now do u regret giving birth to me?

If yes, den u shud have agreed to DISOWN me when im 9 yrs old.

Why is my life totally opposite from my bros?!


is it that I din the ugly side of their story or tats the fact tat there is biasness?

i stil dno. If u think im rebellious den I have nothing to sae.

Cux the more I change the more u cant accept.



Get a bookworm or a geek to be ur daughter den.

I will GURANTEE u tat u’ll be 10000% glad!

Cux im nv the 1 that will satisfy ur needs.

Im jus another burden for u guys in the family.




ps: no matter wad..problems wil stil lies with me.

w/o me = w/o problem