Wednesday, August 29, 2007

cityhall

hohoho.. today went for this tablet making thingy.

Damn awesome! loL..

making tablet is so fun! loL..

well tats why I lyk science its lyk my interest!

So damn freaking awesome!

Well the lab thingy end early.

About 3.45pm.. den we decided to go cityhall have cofy at gloria’s jeans..hahaha.

enjoy life ryte!!

We lied to J tat we going to have hageen daz fondue and den heading to barfly at nite.

Haha.. she literally believe.

well she is always so gullible

so.. lidat lo.. SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!

HAHAHA.. well peipei sae im very high and faying hua chi..

cux I sae this yr 3 pharma guy quite cute..

den J told her I hua chi not so calm de..

and J talk abt RED! HAHAH..

den I sae “ if u sae RED here, the 1st thing I will do is look for him den react de..”

and 1 min ltr!!!!!!!!!

RED APPEARED!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA..

HE BOUGHT DONUT FACTORY AND WEAR WHITE TOP WITH ADIDAS JACKET.

NIKE SHOES!

HAHAHA fraking high after tat…

n im lyk freakin burning hot!!

Lauffing freaking madly!!!loL..

indeed real awesome la..

and of cux he saw how I react cux he look at me den I lauff lyk siao liao..

lucky not only me cux J aso lauff lyk mad!

She told me its RED! Hahah..

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL MAN!!!!!

HOHOHO…

LOVES-


well cant wait for velvet dragon!!

wahahah.. fishing tym!! but i dowan underage!loL