Monday, July 16, 2007

160707

Somehow life is aint that wonderful after all.
You jus have to accept life as it is. Im lyk having moodswings?!
So wth ryte..
I dun lyk to have moodswings and somehow I miss my sec sch frens.
Someppl still keep in contact.
But mine?
Dun think so…
credits is lyki cmi.. we dun even keep contact la.
MAybe the problems lies with me..

Somehow I felt that I’ve change.

Well, ppl. TELL ME HE TRUTH!
Will the usual AP gerl come bac ( or why not put it in a nicer way, re-surface.)

I feel tat my health is lyk shit now.. fcuking shit!
Why is my health lidat?!
Why mus it be to be deaf on the right?
Why mus it be me to suffer from PCOS?
Why must it be me to be so sensitive in life?
Why must it be me to avoid reality?
Why must it be to have weird and seems untreatable conditions?
Argghh-



Life is nv fair.. I noe I shudn’t wellow in self-pity..
but blog is a place to throw everytg out aint it? I keep saying “ look on the bright side.”
But in reality, I cant.. tats a fact! I ADMIT! I’ve been living on earth for 18yrs 5mths. Short yet long
I haven learn to save!
I haven learn to behave!
I haven learn to respect!
I haven learn to be a leader!
I have learn to be independent!
I HAVEN LEARN TO FACE REALITY!



I shud not regret for what I’ve done. But I shud reflect instead.
Im lyk wasting my life. What can oi do to fuckingly reactify al the problems im facing?!
How can I recover from al this fucking illness.. tell me who lyk to feel bad both internally and externally?!
If you’re tryin to sae im self-conscious and try to take it easy.
The fact is I cant. Everybody is looking at you.
Ppl discriminates and criticize.
And PCOS give me all this problems. why can I only admire others and not having those satisfaction for myself? Even moodswing is the cux of PCOS!
FUCK LA!!

Mayb im jus sensitive la..

ppl might be joking but I took it to heart.
I cant jus stop ppl ryte? Hmmm.. haiix.. gerl ar..
change for the better k…


feel lyk having banana.
so tml i shall have banana for the whole day!


ps: i mus learn to love myself